If a steam amount greater than 560 kg/h is required, or if an almost 100% supply reliability of steam is required through redundancy, we recommend a multiple unit steam system. To do this, several steam boilers are set up in parallel and use a common water supply and a common blow down vessel. When compared with larger steam boilers, multiple unit steam systems are thoroughly competitive. Would you like an individualised sample calculation? Request one here.
- For larger steam demands - and still cost-efficient
- Expandable steam output; the system grows with your needs
- Supply safety through redundant steam boilers
- Demand-oriented steam supply for fluctuating steam consumption
- An unlimited number of connected JUMAG steam boilers is possible
- Capacity is adjusted to demand via a boiler sequence circuit
- Multiple unit systems also do not require approval and monitoring